The Black Cathedral is the second level of Dominion of Darkness. True to its name, the level's layout is similar to a cathedral - with a large central chamber, a series of corridors and rooms around it, stained glass windows, a library, and a belltower-like structure. A particularly interesting design feature is the clock above the entrance (shown in the screenshot).
Quick Level Completion
Differences from Easy to Normal
Differences from Normal to Hard/Nightmare
- In the corner of the library room, there is a book sticking out of a bookshelf. Push it to make the wall revolve, revealing a secret room.
- At the large cathedral hall, look up and shoot the Button on the ceiling. When triggered, it will cause one of the pews to slide revealing a teleporter.
- In the room that contains the button to open the tower, there is a distinctive door-like panel on one of the walls. Shoot it.
- In another bookshelf in one of the corridors, you'll find another book sticking out. Push it.
- In the room with the dropping floor segments above a pit of lava, there is a shootable plate located above the entranceway.
|HIP2M1: Ancient Realms or HIP2M6: The Gremlin's Domain||Quake Levels||HIP2M3: The Catacombs|