This category is intended to contain all the "help" pages for this Wikia: pages that can help contributors and/or readers. Most, but not all, have "Help:" at the beginning of their page names and are therefore in the "Help" namespace; an automatically-generated list of those can be found at Special:Allpages by running down the "Namespace" menu. Many wikis also make much use of a Help:Contents page, where headings and tables may be used to cover the main areas, in contrast to a category, which is fairly rigidly based on alphabetical order.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to try the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Forums to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- A list of all help pages can be found at Category:Help.
If you find helpful pages that you think should be here, you may include them here just by typing [[category:help]] on them.
You can also:
- ask questions at the forum
- talk to one of the site administrators or any currently active contributor (the people whose names appear on the "Recent changes" page); use their User Talk pages.
If you still need help, you may want to contact the Wikia community support team.